The Board of Directors are proposing a number of bylaw changes for the membership to consider at the AGM. Linked below are three files: the current bylaws; the revised bylaws; and a document comparing the two line-by-line. The changes are intended to support the following nine goals:
- Eliminated the Branch structures and officers
- Cleaned up spelling and numbering
- Added the new officer positions
- Add new appointed positions
- Revised duties to match new positions
- Established that the first meeting of the new board should occur immediately after the AGM ends
- Added a requirement for board insurance
- Added a standing committee (Elections) chaired by the past president
- Added a statement allowing members to be notified of the AGM through the web site.
If you have any questions about the changes, please feel free to contact the Vice President or another Board member.