We’ve made a number of important adjustments to this year’s Duck Golf league. Full details can be found on the Duck Golf web page. Highlights include:
- All events are now PDGA sanctioned for all divisions
- Registration rates have been standardized by division. Assuming you are a current PDGA and BCDS member, fees are: $40 for all Open divisions; $30 for all Advanced divisions; $25 for all Intermediate divisions; $20 for Novice divisions; and $10 for Juniors.
- If you are not a current BCDS member, you will be required to join the day of the event ($10 for a full year membership). If you are not a current PDGA member, you can either join the PDGA at the event, or pay a $10 fee for the event (if you plan to play more than 4 events, it will save you money to join the PDGA).
- Total series fees remain the same, but there will be smaller CTP and Ace pots to cover the PDGA fees ($5 to the series; $2 to the PDGA; $1 to the BCDS; $1 CTP; $1 Ace).
- To increase transparency, new payout tables are in use for all events. TD’s may also use the tables rounded to $5. TD’s MUST use one of these tables for payouts.
Questions or comments should be directed to the Duck Golf Coordinators or any board officer.