Coming up with new event ideas/formats - please submit ideas

Other tournament discussions

Coming up with new event ideas/formats - please submit ideas

Postby chaddydaddy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:38 pm

With the growth of disc golf all over the world, we are seeing a ton of really cool events being held...

Day/Night/Singles/Doubles/Match Play/Low-cost/Free/Mini Disc tourney/Mandatory Mandos lol... so many options!

Let's help compile a good list of options for prospective TD's to consider when planning some new fun for us all to enjoy! (eg post the facebook link and sum it up if you like)

This is a shout out to all established disc golfers who are diehards of the game - if each of us were to TD 1 single tourney / year there would be a TON of fun options! Find a niche :)

There are so many experienced people out there to help support you in your vision, and it's a GREAT way to help grow a club - because a successful tourney involves the help of MANY :)
chaddydaddy
Getting comfortable

Re: Coming up with new event ideas/formats - please submit i

Postby dcowley » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Well I'm a frequent Tournament Director, and I'd be very interested to hear what people are interested in. Whether that is how do we make the events we have even better? Or more along the lines of, I feel that our current offerings are missing _____.

As not just a TD, but also as a potential event sponsor, if you've got suggestions they might just happen...
dcowley
Site Admin

Return to Tournaments